A really bad experience with luggage

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should probably keep my little fingers idle, but I don't think it's BCL that's beating the dead horse.

On a related but different note, newbies have caught a lot of heck here lately. I'm glad everyone was in a better mood when I first arrived here!

I should probably keep my little fingers idle, but I don't think it's BCL that's beating the dead horse.
On a related but different note, newbies have caught a lot of heck here lately. I'm glad everyone was in a better mood when I first arrived here!
Perhaps it's just me, but I really don't see the point of page after page of arguing about one topic. One person has one opinion. One person has another. So what? I think the various points of view have been thoroughly discussed by now. Not sure now what the use is of continuing on, page after page.

Every time I come back to this post it's a reminder to me that I really like to pack light. I am sorry the op felt so much frustration over the bag as I don't care for any part of my trip to be cumbersome but especially lugging bags. Even when I remove half my items I always feel like I have overpacked or packed incorrectly... Sigh, it's a learning process. I guess I will have to keep traveling until I get it right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back