Accessing AGR from iPad

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronzeman

Train Attendant
I usually access my AGR account from my iPad. Beginning today I can no longer do so. The AGR web page won't load, the link from the main Amtrak website won't either, nor will the link through the Amtrak iPad App. I can still reach AGR via PC or Mac, just not with the iPad. Has anyone else had this issue? Either recently or the past?

Working fine here:

agr_ipad.jpg

Sometimes when you access it from mobile or ipad browser it takes you to a page called My Amtrak. There should be a link at the bottom in faint text that says something like "Full HTML Version"

Click that and you will be redirected to the regular AGR site.

It turns out that some of the website data stored behind the scenes on the iPad became corrupted. Once I deleted it (located at Settings, Safari, Advanced, Website Data) I could again get AGR to load. The only bad news is that, because i use my iPad a lot, it has has thousands of Website Data entries. Because they are not searchable, at least insofar as I know, I had to scroll through to make the deletion. Here is to hoping no one else has to deal with the same issue. Thanks to all who responded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back