Acela Lounge Passes Available

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt

Lead Service Attendant
I am not sure if such postings are allowed, or if this is the even appropriate area to put this. My apologies if not.

I have two Acela Lounge passes that are set to expire at the end of this month (that's February 2009). I had thought of several things I could do with them, including actioning them on eBay. However, I aam concerned that most people would not comprehend that they become worthless on March 1. Well, except for my fellow Amtrak riders here. ;)

I had gotten them almost a year ago, with the intention of using them when I traveled coach. However, my long range Amtrak travel plans changed, and I ended not having to use these two. My loss is your gain.

So, I will send one of these passes to each of the first two people who Private Message me asking for them. You will know if "win" because I will send a Private Message back in reply asking for your home mailing address to send it USPS First Class. If you don't get a PM back, then you weren't one of the first two.

These passes are good for your traveling companion too. So, one is all you need and why I am offering only one per responder.

This offer expires on February 23, 2009 (allowing time for USPS mailing). :D

I was nearly in a similar situation, but upcoming travel in February gives me a chance to try to use my two upgrade coupons and definitely use my one remaining lounge coupon. Nice idea, offering them here :)

I was nearly in a similar situation, but upcoming travel in February gives me a chance to try to use my two upgrade coupons and definitely use my one remaining lounge coupon. Nice idea, offering them here :)
I agree :) hopefully I won and I can get it in the mail before saturday :p

Thanks again

Thanks again
You won't need one for Saturday.

We have two "winners".

To my surprise, only two people responded. I was expecting no replies, or 100. :D

PS: Thanks for Alan for not killing this thread.

Thanks again
Oh... Okay not sure if thats good or bad.

Means A were not going or B your select plus card works. Or C we really have no need for a CA on the trip

Thanks again
Oh... Okay not sure if thats good or bad.

Means A were not going or B your select plus card works. Or C we really have no need for a CA on the trip
B.

A is still undecided at this point.

C would depend on your arrival time into NYP in the morn and perhaps how long a layover after returning to NYP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back