AGR Shopping Portal - Watches

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benjibear

Conductor
Ok, so I want to buy a watch. I want something "good" but I am not sure how much I want to spend and I am not sure what I mean by "good". I can't afford a Rolex but maybe something that is about $100-$200 at the most but I am not sure how much I want to spend and would maybe go more if I find something I will really like. I am tired of buying throw away watched from the discount stores.

First, any suggestions on a good durable watch, price ranges, best value for the $, recomendations, suggestions, etc.

Second, where is a good store in the AGR shopping portal to buy a watch. Something with either high points and/or good value.

I got a bug to buy a watch. I haven't been wearing a watch because my last one broke and I am not sure what I want, how much I want to spend, and where to buy.

My g/f bought me a 'Pulsar" watch that looks great. keeps time perfectly and is, from my experience, very reliable and seems to be well built enough to last a while.

There are two retailers who sell "Pulsar", just put "Pulsar" in the search block.

Back