Amsnag "Fatal error"

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Will

When I try to use Amsnag, I get the following messages.

<<

Query failed: insert into choice select distinct sessId,conCode,seg,train, depSta, arrSta from result where sessId = order by conCode,seg
Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'order by conCode,seg' at line 2
Query failed: delete from result where sessId =
Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query failed: select * from choice where choiceId =
Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_array() on a non-object in /home/biketra1/public_html/common/mysqlI.php on line 87

>>

For what it's worth, the images ("Der Lokfahrer" and "Riding in style" ) fail to appear; I believe they stopped loading at the same time that I started getting the errors above. I have restarted my computer (and so necessarily restarted the browser).

I've been fooling around with it lately. So it's possible you did experience a temporary glitch.

I've been fooling around with it lately. So it's possible you did experience a temporary glitch.
It seems to be more than temporary, although I did find a solution. (By the way, yes, I did clear the cache.) I have the error when I go to the bookmarked site <http://amsnag.net/amSnag.php>. If I instead type "amsnag.net" in the address field, and allow Firefox to be automatically redirected, then it works like before.

Thank you for making amsnag available.

I have the error when I go to the bookmarked site <http://amsnag.net/amSnag.php>. If I instead type "amsnag.net" in the address field, and allow Firefox to be automatically redirected, then it works like before.
I'm not sure where your bookmarked link is going. Bookmark targets come and go. amsnag.net and biketrain.net/amsnag/amSnag.php should work.

I had that problem also in the past. I think is was all the people out the clammering for the 'onboard upgrade' cause the system to crash. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back