Amtrak 3-day NEC promotion

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacorbett70

Lead Service Attendant
AU Supporting Member
Saw this sign in Philadelphia 30th St Station of a three-day sale to promote Amtrak vs the bus companies.

It says (I presume a very limited number of) $29 tickets NYP-BAL/WAS and $19 WAS-Richmond for sale between 4/19-21 for travel between 5/10-26. Future short-term sales are planned.

-Only available online at amtrak.com

-Northeast Regional only (that means not the Silvers)

-21 day advance purchase

-Nonrefundable but changes permitted

-No upgrade allowed to Business Class

-No changes allowed after itinerary has begun

-Other restrictions may apply

Being promoted in the media in New York, Baltimore, Washington, and Richmond.

Saw this sign in Philadelphia 30th St Station of a three-day sale to promote Amtrak vs the bus companies.

It says (I presume a very limited number of) $29 tickets NYP-BAL/WAS and $19 WAS-Richmond for sale between 4/19-21 for travel between 5/10-26. Future short-term sales are planned.

-Only available online at amtrak.com

-Northeast Regional only (that means not the Silvers)

-21 day advance purchase

-Nonrefundable but changes permitted

-No upgrade allowed to Business Class

-No changes allowed after itinerary has begun

-Other restrictions may apply

Being promoted in the media in New York, Baltimore, Washington, and Richmond.
My contact within Amtrak sent me the same thing a few days ago. It's a pretty good deal, so move quickly to ensure that you can take advantage of the limited availability.

Nothing from KIN?
huh.gif

sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Nothing from KIN?
huh.gif

sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
Just sit in the penthouse Dave and watch the snow melt. You'll get cabin fever soon enough and start doing what you do best~ AMTRAK !!! :lol:
We've had brown grass most of the year! (I could barely make any yellow snow!
laugh.gif
)

My cabin fever has already stuck! I had to do a run to WAS last weekend. But it wasn't enough to satisfy me, so in 2 weeks, I'm going from KIN to WAS via BOS, CHI, FTW, CHI (again), BAL and BWI!
mosking.gif

The specials are now on the Amtrak website through Thursday night. Minor "hidden city" issue, as NYP-WAS is the $29 sale on some trains while PHL-WAS show the regular buckets starting at $35.

Can someone please post a link? We'll be on return part of trip on Sat May 14 from Boston Back Bay to NYP (a few days later we'll be on Crescent to ATL). Right now I am out with Red Cross as Disaster Team volunteer in coastal NC (I live in Western NC) and have very limited internet access and can't find anything about that deal. I only have a few minutes in the evening as we have to bring breakfast, lunch and dinner to people and so have little time before falling asleep and having to be ready early the next morning.

Thanks in advance and please say a prayer for the people in this area who have lost so much. Mobile homes chopped in half by trees, houses flattened, a school totaled.

John

Can someone please post a link? We'll be on return part of trip on Sat May 14 from Boston Back Bay to NYP (a few days later we'll be on Crescent to ATL). Right now I am out with Red Cross as Disaster Team volunteer in coastal NC (I live in Western NC) and have very limited internet access and can't find anything about that deal. I only have a few minutes in the evening as we have to bring breakfast, lunch and dinner to people and so have little time before falling asleep and having to be ready early the next morning.

Thanks in advance and please say a prayer for the people in this area who have lost so much. Mobile homes chopped in half by trees, houses flattened, a school totaled.

John
It's on the home page, bottom right hand corner. Keep in mind that it's only valid from WAS/BWI-NYP and WAS-RVR. Tickets purchased under this promotion are nonrefundable, although exchanges are permitted.

John
It's on the home page, bottom right hand corner. Keep in mind that it's only valid from WAS/BWI-NYP and WAS-RVR. Tickets purchased under this promotion are nonrefundable, although exchanges are permitted.
Weird! Not on my screen. Anyway, our first leg is ATL --> WIL and WIL-->NYP will be before the 10th so we're out of luck.

We are finished here and RC sending us to Rocky Mount hopefully to go home (so wife and I can prepare for our trip next week) but possibly for reassignment elsewhere.

Thanks for prompt reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back