Amtrak Calendar

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slither

Train Attendant
Does anyone know if they are publishing an Amtrak calendar again. I think it came out of New York. They were out for about fifteen years ( maybe less) and then ceased about two years ago. Enjoyed getting them. Thanks for any update or info.

These calendars were published by "Weekend Chief Publishing" in Hicksville, NY

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if they are publishing an Amtrak calendar again. I think it came out of New York. They were out for about fifteen years ( maybe less) and then ceased about two years ago. Enjoyed getting them. Thanks for any update or info.

Yes. The 2015 calendar is out, including a monthly version.

Amtrak Store

Yes. The 2015 calendar is out, including a monthly version.

Amtrak Store
Oops. My mistake. I thought you meant the official Amtrak calendar. I have no idea about that publisher's products.

Update: that publisher was pretty much a one person operation, and that person passed away a little over a year ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back