Amtrak.com billing issues?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exiled in Express

Lead Service Attendant
I made some reservations earlier this week on the website and had an immediate hold placed on my credit card. Today I was balancing my accounts and noticed that the hold dropped off the card and no firm charge replaced it. First thought was that Amtrak cancelled my reservations for some unknow reason, so I checked on the website and both are active.

I want Amtrak to get the proper fare, and only the proper fare rather than double, how do I best go about correcting this issue? Travel is less than a week out and I suspect getting paper tickets, travelling, and then dealing with the billing if still necessary is probably the stress free option.

I made some reservations earlier this week on the website and had an immediate hold placed on my credit card. Today I was balancing my accounts and noticed that the hold dropped off the card and no firm charge replaced it. First thought was that Amtrak cancelled my reservations for some unknow reason, so I checked on the website and both are active.

I want Amtrak to get the proper fare, and only the proper fare rather than double, how do I best go about correcting this issue? Travel is less than a week out and I suspect getting paper tickets, travelling, and then dealing with the billing if still necessary is probably the stress free option.
Just call an agent. They'll have the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back