Amtrak Customer Service

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuppb001

Train Attendant
First off I must say that I have taken many trips on the Silvers and the Crescent since I live here in the south. This weekend I booked a one way trip from Savannah to Jesup. 97 ended up being 3 hrs late due to a CSX engine fire. Since I knew I was already going to miss work today I decided to just go ahead and make a points earning trip. Spoke to the agent in Savannah about what my options would be to go from Savannah and make it back to Jesup all in the same day. Before I get into too many details let me just say that Amtrak has stepped up their game. From station agents to café attendants to dining car crew. The round trip I took today on 97 & 98 I experienced the best of the best in crews and service. For the first time ever I was offered a refill in the diner not once but twice. Café attendant was friendly and funny. Assistant conductor despite the rough morning was in good spirits and was friendly to all. Station agents were patient dealing with the grumbling late passengers and even offered us coffee. Not one bad apple on either train or station. I would have taken names but did not need to since the entire train was superb. I will be calling customer relations and reporting to them this amazing improvement in customer service. That is the way America's Railroad needs to be ran.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back