Amtrak Customer Survey

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HotlantaAl

Train Attendant
I haven't been on Amtrak for a number of years, but last month I took a trip from Atlanta to New Orleans and back on the Crescent and had a great time.

Today, I got a customer service questionnaire in the mail from Amtrak. That's cool.

Is this common? The reason I ask is that I've got four more Amtrak trips scheduled between now and October. LOL, that's a lot of paperwork.

I haven't been on Amtrak for a number of years, but last month I took a trip from Atlanta to New Orleans and back on the Crescent and had a great time.

Today, I got a customer service questionnaire in the mail from Amtrak. That's cool.

Is this common? The reason I ask is that I've got four more Amtrak trips scheduled between now and October. LOL, that's a lot of paperwork.
I just filled one out this week; I think I've had 2-3 over the last couple years. It's definitely not every trip.

Got mine today for a trip segment at beginning of April; spouse did too. First time for me, second survey for him. We've done 6 LD trains in last 6 months; probably 10-11 LD trains in last year.

The last 2 surveys I received were for 5 mile points runs between Orlando and Winter Park, Florida. I filled them out even though the trips were very short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back