Amtrak Lake Shore Limited Train 48

• Thread starter Ricardo Gonzalez
  • Start date
Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Amtrak is discontinuing Express Shipping and will eventually eliminate it from all trains. It was causing to many delays to the passengers and not making enough money.

In the Spring and Summer they have 2 Viewliner Sleepers on the New York Trains right?

Ricardo Gonzalez,

We would appreciate a little background as to the purpose of your queries. You have done nothing but ask, ask, ask - yet most participants at least partake in the camaraderie of the Forum somewhat!

Are you completing a research report? Are you a student? Or, simply an interested Amtrak fan?

Will I am a Amtrak Railfan I am a Student and I do a research about Amtrak Trains and stuff about it.

Ricardo Gonzalez said:
Will I am a Amtrak Railfan I am a Student and I do a research about Amtrak Trains and stuff about it.
Ricardo Gonzalez,

You simply answered my question by repeating the three examples I suggested - I do not consider this a satisfactory response. Would you please elaborate as to what exactly you are up to? (I'm not going to give any suggestions this time, so that you can't just repeat them.)

Thank you

Back in the old Days in the 1990's is the Lake Shore Limited Pulled by a FL9 or a F40PH-2 Diesels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back