Amtrak Lake Shore Limited Train Route.

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amtrak Railfan said:
How many minutes does the Lake Shore Limited Train need to stop at the Corton-Harmon to pick up the passagers to go to chicago IL?
I'm sure that it differs based on the number of passengers getting on or off.

Amtrak Railfan said:
Do you have photos of the Lake Shore Limited Train of New York from this year?
Amtrak Railfan, I would recommend visiting railpictures.net to see a wide selection of pictures. I am sure you can find what you are looking for.

Amtrak Railfan said:
Does the Boston Train have sometimes Amfleet I Cafe Cars and also Amfleet I Coach Cars?
Yes, Amtrak Railfan. The Three Rivers, Cardinal, and Lake Shore have been known to have some Amfleet I and or Horizon equipment mixed in.

Can you please limit try to limitthe amount of questions you're asking.

Recent movies that are in between theaters and video. Anything from action, to comedy, to romance can be seen. All movies are edited to PG standards, and usually include a sitcom and a cartoon of some sort. Amtrak purchases the tape for a whopping $100! :ph34r:

Amtrak Railfan said:
What kind of Cartoon Movies can the kids watch on the viewliner Sleeper Cars?
Whatever might be playing at that time. It could be anything from a disney Animated film to a bugs bunny cartoon.

Railfan, honistly what is with these questions, what cartoons are played in the Viewliner, whats the difference?! My brother said they played the Rugrats on there alot when he took it in 98. They do play cartoons though . . . and like P42 it really depends on what day or whatever!!

Amen to that. I personally feel like these really specific questions (like what brand of pizza does Amtrak carry) dilute the quality of this board.

battalion51 said:
Amen to that. I personally feel like these really specific questions (like what brand of pizza does Amtrak carry) dilute the quality of this board.
I agree, although I do miss those cookies. I think the board should try to focus on helping first timers, equipment, routes and news, as well as a historical aspect too. I think those questions are too excessive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back