Amtrak Store changing vendors

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had received an e-mail today from Staples (Amtrak's website current online store provider) stating that Amtrak will be changing vendors soon (shown below). This is great news as I have not seen any updated or newly stocked merchandise on the Amtrak Store website from Amtrak proper in quite some time (although I do know that there are other third-party shops that do offer Amtrak merch as well). I'm excited to see what new products Zorch will bring to us as I do frequent the online store for Amtrak merch.

(Mods: Please to a different room if needed - I couldn't find any other places on AU that fit this topic).

Attachments

• amtrakstore.png
    amtrakstore.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Tbh I would love to see all of this stuff for sale on trains or maybe some larger stations
From what I've experienced, Chicago does have a gift shop where some clothing items are sold. Cincinnati's Union Station's gift shop had some of the kid items there. I wouldn't see them being sold on actual trains any time soon though.

Maybe...but it seems that the train's don't even have enough storage space for the necessities...food supply, so perhaps not a good idea? 🤷‍♂️
"All of this stuff" on each train would be way over the top, just considering how much dead inventory you'd have to maintain. However small items like cards, refrigerator magnets, and such may be feasible. But of course storage would be an issue and that would gravitate against even carrying smaller items. But Amtrak does already carry some items that can be used on the train like blankets and stuff, or at least used to until recently.

Back