Amtrak Superliner in your pocket

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wkaemena

Lead Service Attendant
There are millions of people which have no clue how comfortable could be a LD ride on an Amtrak superliner. If you are a happy owner of an iphone or ipodtouch you can have a Superliner virtually in your pocket and show it to the World around you.

HOW?

go and get the free app PangeaVR at http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore...877515&mt=8

once installed go on the long list of portfolios to Letter "W" and then to Willy Kaemena.... in that portfolio you will find beside Amtrak Superliner interactive panoramas also many more interactive inside views of railcars of Europe

Enjoy looking around 360 degrees in a Superliner on a flip by your fingertip.

here you can see it in action to get an better idea

There are millions of people which have no clue how comfortable could be a LD ride on an Amtrak superliner. If you are a happy owner of an iphone or ipodtouch you can have a Superliner virtually in your pocket and show it to the World around you.
HOW?

go and get the free app PangeaVR at http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore...877515&mt=8

once installed go on the long list of portfolios to Letter "W" and then to Willy Kaemena.... in that portfolio you will find beside Amtrak Superliner interactive panoramas also many more interactive inside views of railcars of Europe

Enjoy looking around 360 degrees in a Superliner on a flip by your fingertip.

here you can see it in action to get an better idea

I just wanted to add that i got the app and well it is neat there is more then just a superliner there. Well kinda there are all the super liner cars as well as many international train sets so I must say hats off its a great app i wouldnt have known about.

Back