Amtrak survey

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a survey two weeks ago pertaining to my 2/18/12 trip on the LSL from NYP to CHI. I was disappointed that there were no specific questions about SCA performance as the one I had was horrible.

EDIT: I was not offered any type of compensation for the mail survey. I did take a phone survey where I was offered $5.00 which I declined.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a mailed survey for a very short trip that I took. It specifically stated that it was for that trip only. I was thinking, did they pcik the shortest possible trip because I wasn't on long enough to have any complaints?

We also received a survey for our NYP-CHI LSL roomette trip last September.

Nothing received as compensation but, then again, we didn't expect any.

Happy to give feedback on our experience and if it helps change anything for the better, that's a bonus.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received a survey two weeks ago pertaining to my 2/18/12 trip on the LSL from NYP to CHI. I was disappointed that there were no specific questions about SCA performance as the one I had was horrible.
Last one I received in the mail didn't have questions that addressed some issues I wanted to discuss. I filled out a plain sheet of paper with my observations about those issues and attached it to the survey. Guess what - they called me about my unsolicited comments. I thought that was good of them.

We had one after our trip from RDW to WFH last year. I was happy to fill it out, and didn't expect anything in return.

Last one I received in the mail didn't have questions that addressed some issues I wanted to discuss. I filled out a plain sheet of paper with my observations about those issues and attached it to the survey. Guess what - they called me about my unsolicited comments. I thought that was good of them.
What a good idea. I am always frustrated that they don't use better questions on these surveys to gauge better info from passengers than they do!

I get them after every other trip. I always fill them out.

I never thought to include a sheet of paper with comments (I always wish they had comment boxes). That's a good idea. I just figured it would get ignored since I used to work in a place that used data entry operators to input survey results into an Access database. Anything extra just got tossed. I'll be sure to send comments from now on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back