Amtrak through Rain and Snow!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my newest Amtrak movie :

This was just put together using imovie on mac. Make sure the volume is up.

St. Louis Gateway Transportation Station to New York Penn Station during the Winter of 2009.

If you look at my other amtrak movie on the youtube account you can contrast the different feelings. Let me know what you think!

Last edited by a moderator:
An OUTSTANDING production. It almost could pass as a trip on a "survivors' train" a year or 2 after the 2012 events :) But having grown up in Chicago, I know northern winters do seem like the end of the world.

Yes, somber indeed! And thank you very much for the compliment.

It was one of my tougher trips and I just had to share it with others. Though it took me about a year to gather the strength to finally put something together!

But I'm glad I did now!

Very nice piece of work. The music fit the winter weather's somber tone.

WELL!! "Obvious Talent," :blush: not sure about that, but I do appreciate the compliment. Didn't you think Antal Dorati's Five Pieces for Orchestra: II. Vergangenes (Yesteryears) went perfect with those chilling and stark images? It was fun to play around with it all.

Thanks again!

Enjoyed the film and fine music accompanying it. Your talent is obvious in this work. :)

Hmph. Thats interesting. I am not sure about 2012 and all, but what I think you are getting at is what I was trying to deliver; the feeling of abandonment and loneliness. And yes those winters can be a bit unforgiving ;-)

Thank you and I am excited you enjoyed my work! :)

An OUTSTANDING production. It almost could pass as a trip on a "survivors' train" a year or 2 after the 2012 events :) But having grown up in Chicago, I know northern winters do seem like the end of the world.

I enjoyed the video. I liked the contrast with your trip from last summer. The pacing of the video and the music captured what the midwest is like on a cold winter day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back