Amtrak wants in on Florida's HSR

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TampAGS

Service Attendant
This is nitpicky, but there's an error in the Article, it says only one daily train MIA-NYP, I thought there were two, the Silver Star and Silver Meteor.

This is nitpicky, but there's an error in the Article, it says only one daily train MIA-NYP, I thought there were two, the Silver Star and Silver Meteor.
It is not mistaken, its TPA-NYP one daily trip. It make sense

No, unfortunately the article is flat wrong on this point. Both the Meteor and the Star run daily NYP-MIA. The Star stops in TPA on the way while the Meteor doesn't, but both run to Miami in the end.

No, unfortunately the article is flat wrong on this point. Both the Meteor and the Star run daily NYP-MIA. The Star stops in TPA on the way while the Meteor doesn't, but both run to Miami in the end.
Maybe they though Meteor still stop at TPA thats why.. Oh wait.... TPA is full of edlery, they forgot :blink:

Yes, it is either a misprint or a goof by the author. I am pretty sure that what he intended to say was:

"But only one daily northbound and southbound train serves
Tampa
on a run between New York and Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back