Anyone going to the NARP Region 2/ ESPA Meeting in Schenectady, NY thi

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike S.

Service Attendant
I didn't realize it was so soon. Hopefuly the ESPA will have some compasion and let me attend as the meeting fee was due on 2/28! I'm in Buffalo, NY. Anyone else from the area/forum going? I'd be taking train 282 from BUF to SDY and return on the LSL.

Mike S.

I didn't realize it was so soon. Hopefuly the ESPA will have some compasion and let me attend as the meeting fee was due on 2/28! I'm in Buffalo, NY. Anyone else from the area/forum going? I'd be taking train 282 from BUF to SDY and return on the LSL.
Mike S.
Mike-

Wish I was! I am headed south for some respite from the cold and snow... Would you add to this post when you return with whatever you considered to be significant outcomes/discussions from the meeting?

Ofcourse!

I just booked my ticket tonight...I know...a bit late. I probably could have gotten in on the HOT DEALS for the return on the LSL, but I didn't know I was going until this past weekend.

I booked a business class seat on an Empire Service train. I'll see if the extra 19 bucks is worth it. At least I'll have a power outlet for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back