BR suite

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amatuer

Train Attendant
Do the doors connecting the 2 rooms swing or slide? Was wondering of the inconvenience if it swings. Not that there is anything that can be done about it. Curious thats all. Was wondering if its feasiable to leave open all the time. Thanx.

Don't know how many are in your group but my girlfriend and I found that we both could sleep in the lower bunk. It was alot like a twin bed and we used the upper bunk to store some things up there so they weren't at our feet. Also, as we "flew" through the rougher tracks of Nebraska at the wee hours of the morning, we found the vibration in the room and the sound of the vibration to be a tad hard to handle so we took some wash cloths and a towel or two and stuffed them in the areas that were buzzing eliminating alot of the noise. I also took a set of ear plugs so after we got the noise level reduced and the "excitement" level reduced, I slept like a baby. We boarded at 1am and was really "jacked up" for our first trip so the combination of the noise and excitement made it hard to get to sleep right off the bat. We really slept well the next night since we were use to things and the "nervous excitement" had worn down to just plain ol' fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back