Business Class on Missouri River Runner

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

National Limited

Service Attendant
I've got to get a trip in within the next couple of weeks to keep my Amtrak Guest Rewards points. I'm looking at a short trip on the Missouri River Runner. Am curious to know what type of seating Business Class has (2+1 or 2+2) on the MRR and what type of car (Amfleet or Horizon).

It's (a very comfortable) 2/1, at least in the Horizon cars. My experience on the MoRR was the best I can recall in BC to date.

I was on the MORR last October from STL to KCY and return in BC.

It was 2/1 seating and very comfortable.

I've got to get a trip in within the next couple of weeks to keep my Amtrak Guest Rewards points. I'm looking at a short trip on the Missouri River Runner. Am curious to know what type of seating Business Class has (2+1 or 2+2) on the MRR and what type of car (Amfleet or Horizon).
Every time Ive ridden the MORR there was a 2X1 BC Car, Sometimes on the Front of the Train , Sometimes Dragging on the Rear. Last time I rode was during the AU Gathering in STL where an Unamed Scoundrel FORCED Us to Consume Large Quntaties of Adult Beverages Against Our Will! :lol: As other Posters said, it Could be Either Type Car but Definitely Worth the Extra Fare! :)

This is a related question to the thread. We're taking a trip on the MoRR this Sunday and just found out that one of the group needs to be in an aft/back facing seat to avoid motion sickness. We've alread7 got Business Class seats, are any of them aft facing? Will she have to sit at a table in the cafe area?

Thanks,

David

The seats will be facing direction of travel. If that's what your asking. I'm confused by the word aft. :help: Webster's didn't help at all. :eek:hboy: :help:
Aloha

Webster's not knowing a boat term :giggle: :wacko: :help: it means the back of the boat away from the bow. In a train opposite of direction of travel..

The seats will be facing direction of travel. If that's what your asking. I'm confused by the word aft. :help: Webster's didn't help at all. :eek:hboy: :help:
Aloha

Webster's not knowing a boat term :giggle: :wacko: :help: it means the back of the boat away from the bow. In a train opposite of direction of travel..
Got it!! :cool:

Every time Ive ridden the MORR there was a 2X1 BC Car, Sometimes on the Front of the Train , Sometimes Dragging on the Rear. Last time I rode was during the AU Gathering in STL where an Unamed Scoundrel FORCED Us to Consume Large Quntaties of Adult Beverages Against Our Will! :lol: As other Posters said, it Could be Either Type Car but Definitely Worth the Extra Fare! :)

Jim, that was true but the passengers that boarded at Hermann, MO on the return trip had consumed more of those

beverages and wanted nearly everyone the train to know it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back