"Car 5" sign

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_traveler

Engineer
I was at the KIN station doing what I do best (nothing! :lol: ) and saw #86 arrive on 9/16. Normally I count the number of cars in the set. (The length ranges from 8-10 cars.) Usually the 5th car stops in front of where I usually park. That also happened this day, but a STRANGE thing was on that car!

It had a (taped I think) sign on it that said "CAR 5"! :blink: And it was the 5th car! :blink: :blink:

I have never seen that before. And it was a regular coach - not a cafe, business class or anything else.

It had a (taped I think) sign on it that said "CAR 5"! :blink: And it was the 5th car! :blink: :blink:
Nice to see that they can count. Perhaps a large group was getting one somewhere (or at various stops) and they had all agreed to meet in "car 5"?
No, that's not right- Amtrak just wanted to prove they could count to 5!
I'm not sure they can! After all, they claim to have 5 PPCs. :lol:

Nice to see that they can count. Perhaps a large group was getting one somewhere (or at various stops) and they had all agreed to meet in "car 5"?
I heard they were sending the reamains from Rozwell that away? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back