Chase AGR MC Card for the Wife

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim55

Service Attendant
My wife just received, by mail, an offer for the AGR MC card (she does have an agr acc't). I thought it was one AGR MC for each family...am I wrong? Thanks, Jim

My wife just received, by mail, an offer for the AGR MC card (she does have an agr acc't). I thought it was one AGR MC for each family...am I wrong? Thanks, Jim
Certainly much that I don't know, but I cannot think of a reason that the credit card company would limit your household to only one AGR card.

Certainly much that I don't know, but I cannot think of a reason that the credit card company would limit your household to only one AGR card.

Well, the offer contained the 5000 pt bonus and when chase took over, I thought I read somewhere only one bonus per family. Jim

Well, the offer contained the 5000 pt bonus and when chase took over, I thought I read somewhere only one bonus per family. Jim
It doesn't make any sense why it would be one bonus per family! It would make sense - and probably is - one bonus per account!

Since you have an AGR account, and your wife has a separate AGR account, why should they restrict it to just you? :huh: Your bonus points went to your AGR account, and her bonus points would go to her AGR account.

Both my wife and I have separate Chase and AGR accounts. I got 8,000 points for renewing after BofA dropped out and she got 5,000 points for opening a new account, so there is not a per family limit as far as I can tell.

Dan

Back