Choice of Roomette on internet booking?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if you can stipulate or at least request, which Roomette you would like when you book online? I went so far with the booking but could not see anything but maybe it is right at the end and I did not want to finalise the booking at that time. If not. how do you request this? by phone?

You can not request a specific room via amtrak.com. However, by phone, you can try.

You can not request a specific room via amtrak.com. However, by phone, you can try.
Correct one cannot pick one's room during the online booking process, but once you finalize the reservation it will tell you what room you were assigned. If you don't like that room, you can call Amtrak immediately (Note: It's a long distance call for you), and see what other rooms might be available at that price level and make the switch.

Otherwise the only other way to book a specific roomette is either in person at an Amtrak ticket window or via a travel agent from home.

Thanks to you both. That has fully answered my question. I will go down the travel agent road I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back