Congrats Graduates!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuljin

Lead Service Attendant
I'm sure everyone will want to join me in congratulating everyone graduating these days, among them:

AU Founder Anthony, who, a week or so ago, achieved Bachelor's and Master's Degrees in City Planning from MIT;

(Near?) Youngest AU member Stephen M (Long Train Runnin'), who, mere hours ago (as I write this), graduated from Monmouth Regional High School, and on Sunday starts a celebratory trip.

Congrats!

I'm sure everyone will want to join me in congratulating everyone graduating these days
Duly joined, although it appears the celebratory trip link is only viewable by AU members who are logged in.

You didn't hear it from me, but it's my understanding that a fairly bizarre collaboration is underway. With Anthony tapping MIT engineering expertise, and Long Train providing the reckless teenage bravado, it is said in some circles that a new attempt at a Niagara Falls barrel ride, employing the sure-fire, wave-of-the-future String Rail technology is only a matter of time.

While I certainly don't sanction daredevil derring-do as a hobby (though some have made a career of it, e.g. Evel Knievel), of course I wish these boys well in the endeavor, no matter how harebrained. :D

I'm sure everyone will want to join me in congratulating everyone graduating these days
Duly joined, although it appears the celebratory trip link is only viewable by AU members who are logged in.

You didn't hear it from me, but it's my understanding that a fairly bizarre collaboration is underway. With Anthony tapping MIT engineering expertise, and Long Train providing the reckless teenage bravado, it is said in some circles that a new attempt at a Niagara Falls barrel ride, employing the sure-fire, wave-of-the-future String Rail technology is only a matter of time.

While I certainly don't sanction daredevil derring-do as a hobby (though some have made a career of it, e.g. Evel Knievel), of course I wish these boys well in the endeavor, no matter how harebrained. :D
LOL. Patrick, will you be the first to give the ride a "whirl"?? ;)

Thanks, all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back