cool video London-Stockholm

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trainviews

Service Attendant
Just came across this video on youtube:

Just a minute and a half of impressions along the route including some good station shots. As far as I can see the route must have been Eurostar London-Amsterdam (or what it's called on that route), ICE Amsterdam-Cologne, City Night Line Cologne-Copenhagen, SJ X2000 Copenhagen-Stockholm. I have identified shots from London St Pancras (I presume. I'm not familiar with the Eurostar terminal), Amsterdam CS (or some other station with signage in Dutch), Cologne Hauptbahnhof, crossing the Little and Great Belt bridges in Denmark, Copenhagen central Station, crossing the Oresund bridge to Sweden, some fairly typical Swedish countryside and the scenic approach to Stockholm.

What I couldn't identify is a very cool looking new station somewhere between Amsterdam and Cologne.

Enjoy :)

I wish people could make train videos without the need to add background music which does nothing but detract from the experience. I'd rather hear the sound of the train itself or nothing at all.

Back