Coupons for Sale -- $0.00

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColdRain&Snow

Lead Service Attendant
Howdy AU'ers,

I've locked down my plans for the next few months and am left with two Upgrade and two Club Acela coupons. First come, first serve, and I will post their status until they're liquidated. :)

Please IM me if interested. Best, Jeff Nicholson.

If you have a CA pass but are going on a Regional, can you still enter? And would the pass be good until April? I fboth of those two things are good, then I'd absolutely love one... thanx so much
biggrin.gif

If you have a CA pass but are going on a Regional, can you still enter? And would the pass be good until April? I fboth of those two things are good, then I'd absolutely love one... thanx so much
biggrin.gif
My understanding is that the pass gives you CA access regardless of the train you may be traveling on. The passes do expire on 2/29/12 (leap year I guess!) as they were part of my 2011 kit.

Upgrade coupons are gone. Still have two CA passes.
:hi: It's that time of year again where AU members that are Select and Select+ that live in the boonies start offering to share their coupons that they cant use due to distance/work/school/finances/weather etc. Ive already given mine away, thanks for offering to share, there will be others that will make this offer for the coupons that expire in Feb. 2012, then the new packets come out and the Merry Go Round starts again!

biggrin.gif
My understanding is that the pass gives you CA access regardless of the train you may be traveling on. The passes do expire on 2/29/12 (leap year I guess!) as they were part of my 2011 kit.
Well thanks for responding so fast... Unfortunately, I won't be heading out to the east coast until my spring break in April... my dad and I are going to fly to CHI, Lake SHore to BOS, spend a few days playing tourist in Boston, before taking a regional to NJ to visit family friends... (don't worry, we are taking a roomette on the LSL
rolleyes.gif
)

Upgrade coupons are gone. Still have two CA passes.
:hi: It's that time of year again where AU members that are Select and Select+ that live in the boonies start offering to share their coupons that they cant use due to distance/work/school/finances/weather etc. Ive already given mine away, thanks for offering to share, there will be others that will make this offer for the coupons that expire in Feb. 2012, then the new packets come out and the Merry Go Round starts again!
Yessir! I will finally be able to use one of them this month when I take the AE for the first time. Agreed that they are otherwise not always easy to consume living out west as we do. I've been holding my breath for a Metro Lounge at LA Union Station, but I have already turned blue with no oxygen in sight! :eek: One can dream I suppose...

Back