Cross country: CS to CZ to LSL ( SEA - BOS)

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your if then logic is ludicrous. Although obviously everyone is different, your route to that conclusion is... Flummery.

To me, Amtrak smells like a mixture of the toilet tank and some kind of A/C smell. It's a very distinct smell, but I can never really describe it. I just know it the second I smell it. When Brent came to visit me, I'd always smell it on him, and I can smell it on my "train clothes" when I take them out of my suitcase.

To me, Amtrak smells like a mixture of the toilet tank and some kind of A/C smell. It's a very distinct smell, but I can never really describe it. I just know it the second I smell it. When Brent came to visit me, I'd always smell it on him, and I can smell it on my "train clothes" when I take them out of my suitcase.
I agree, it's not really like urine but it's just kinda like the smell of bare metal. It does have a hint of urine, which is probably filling up the "toilet tank".

Back