Departure boards "stuck" in Chicago

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

John Bredin

OBS Chief
I'm at Chicago Union Station, and I just noticed that all the Amtrak departure boards (and screens) I saw are "stuck" at 7:25 this morning. 😳 Metra's departure boards are up-to-date, as are Amtrak's arrival boards. Odd.

jis

Engineer
AU Lifetime Supporter
Gathering Team Member
I'm at Chicago Union Station, and I just noticed that all the Amtrak departure boards (and screens) I saw are "stuck" at 7:25 this morning. 😳 Metra's departure boards are up-to-date, as are Amtrak's arrival boards. Odd.
Did you notify the Center for Excellence at Amtrak? ;)

Brian Battuello

Lead Service Attendant
AU Lifetime Supporter
It is feast or famine. I was in the Boston South Station on Sunday morning and the giant board had *only* Amtrak trains, not a single Purple Line.

To the best of my knowledge, the MBTA does not have a Center For Excellence.

John Bredin

OBS Chief
Update: Amtrak departure screens now working.

Noticed something else, though: Amtrak arrival screens show "special train" 969 arriving 8pm on track 18. Origin is blank.

Amtrak app's status checker also shows a train 969 arriving Chicago at 8pm. The train name is "CNOCChartersandSpecialMoves"

AmtrakBlue

Engineer
Gathering Team Member
Update: Amtrak departure screens now working.

Noticed something else, though: Amtrak arrival screens show "special train" 969 arriving 8pm on track 18. Origin is blank.

Amtrak app's status checker also shows a train 969 arriving Chicago at 8pm. The train name is "CNOCChartersandSpecialMoves"
We get specials on the NEC when sports teams travel to games. Any teams arriving to play in Chicago?