departure day!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

albertaborn

Train Attendant
Finally here! We'll be driving to Shelby MT this afternoon to board EB #7 for SEA connecting to OLW - first train trip! I've been watching the status map and this forum for a couple of months - close to being addicted! Hoping we don't have too long a wait in Shelby and make our SEA connection, but will deal with whatever should arise. Return Aug. 20 - will post a trip report and let you know how we enjoyed the experience! thanks to all who have given advise and answered my questions - helps a lot!

Have a great trip. Will be looking forward to your reports. We will be on the #7 from Chicago in December going to SEA. Please tell us of your experience. Again, have a wonderful trip. You seem to have the right attitude.

Finally here! We'll be driving to Shelby MT this afternoon to board EB #7 for SEA connecting to OLW - first train trip! I've been watching the status map and this forum for a couple of months - close to being addicted! Hoping we don't have too long a wait in Shelby and make our SEA connection, but will deal with whatever should arise. Return Aug. 20 - will post a trip report and let you know how we enjoyed the experience! thanks to all who have given advise and answered my questions - helps a lot!
:hi: Glad youre catching the Builder and looking forward to the trip! Unfortunately theres a Service Disruption in Montana :( and hope you will not be bussed from SPK to SEA in the morning! Enjoy the ride through Glacier and the Cascades, hope the trip home goes as scheduled, you have a good atitude about travel, go with the flow! :)

If this bustitution does happen be sure and call Customer Relations when you return home, you should get a Voucher or refund for sure! :help:

Edited after reading the Moderators Post! (glad I was wrong! :excl: :cool: )

Last edited by a moderator:
:hi: Glad youre catching the Builder and looking forward to the trip! Unfortunately theres a Service Disruption in Montana :( and looks like you will be bussed from SPK to SEA in the morning! Enjoy the ride through Glacier and the Cascades, hope the trip home goes as scheduled, you have a good atitude about travel, go with the flow! :)

If this bustitution does happen be sure and call Customer Relations when you return home, you should get a Voucher or refund for sure! :help:
Today's (8/12) departure from Shelby - #7(11) - is not in a Service Disruption. It is running a bit late (about 2 hours right now), but unless something goes very bad today, it should be running through to Seattle.

Just noticed the post re: service delay - almost messed myself! :giggle: Then realized it wasn't our" train! Whew! Thanks for the heads-up Jim - and glad you were wrong too! Should we be unfortunate enough to end up with a bustitution (love that word!) will follow through on your suggestion. Almost ready to hit the road - fingers crossed for a good, uneventful trip!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back