Discount codes for cruise passengers

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TEREB

Service Attendant
I know that this has been discussed before, but, I would like to know what the discount code is for cruise ship passengers.

I have one code, V163, but I'm told it is for NCL cruises only. The discount is for 20% off the rail fare and 15% off the accommodations fee. Travel must take place within 3 days of the cruise.

I am sure that there's a code for other cruise lines. The agent I spoke to didn't have that information.

Thanks in advance

Tereb,

I'm not really sure if that code is still active. While I don't recall the actual code, I do remember there being one. You might do better however posing your question over at FlyerTalk, where they track these codes far more closely than we do here. Click here to go to that forum, and then look under "Other travel programs" for the Amtrak Guest Rewards forum.

Not only do they have a pinned topic with all known codes, but you can also post to ask if you don't see the code you're looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that NCL says to contact the Amtrak Group Desk. As to other cruise lines you ought to call their reservation number and ask.

I just used the NCL cruise discount code for my travel to Ft Lauderdale.

I really had a cruise, but not NCL. When I booked by phone - I just gave the coupon code and got discount.

Nobody ever asked me if I really have a cruise or not. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back