Double Days extended through 11/22/13

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No email here either...

but...

It is now at AGR's website! :wub:

YEAH!!!! :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

(This is GREAT news for me, can you tell? :rolleyes: )

I got the email. :) :) :) My trip to and from the Fall Foliage train will now qualify for double points.

So when shall we show up? :D
Ummm... When I'm out riding the rails? :eek: I'm sure Mrs. C won't mind a bit! :help:
Typical male! :giggle:
I like your idea of bringing some along to CHI. We could all order the chicken or steak for dinner on 30 and break out our own individual jars. I'm sure the DC crew wouldn't mind a bit...

... especially if the lids aren't on tightly when shaking it before pouring! :ph34r:

(I witnessed an incident one time when a SA shook a bottle of A1, but the top wasn't on it tightly... :eek: ...what a mess! - on the wall, the floor, the table, the diner's jacket! :help: )

So since I already booked travel during the extended time, but did NOT receive an email, am I eligible to double the already-booked points?

So since I already booked travel during the extended time, but did NOT receive an email, am I eligible to double the already-booked points?
I assume you registered with the initial offer. If so, then your trip will count for double points. You can go to the AGR home page and check your active promotions.

Back