Double Pts in The Take Ten promo

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim55

Service Attendant
Few days left so I thought I'd go after some points. I did see an esterisk after ."..double point s on all qualified trips*". Does that mean a min of $40 and only 2 one way trips per day or the Gen AGR rules that say 2 round trip or 4 one ways per day? ( I got my 10K ). Thanks, Jim

It is my understanding that all trips qualify for double points, but only trips exceeding $40 qualify as a trip

credit for the 10 trips that yields the 10,000 points. If you trip costs $35, you will get double points. If

the trip costs $45, you will get double points plus one credit towards your 10 trips for the 10,000 points.

It is my understanding that all trips qualify for double points, but only trips exceeding $40 qualify as a trip

credit for the 10 trips that yields the 10,000 points. If you trip costs $35, you will get double points. If

the trip costs $45, you will get double points plus one credit towards your 10 trips for the 10,000 points.
Your understanding is 100% correct! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
mad.gif
I hate it when Dick is correct!
mad.gif

Back