Drug runner arrested, rode CZ

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, what the guy did doesn't bother me at all. I'm sure half of Amtrak passengers are transporting some marijuana, though probably not that much.
I am more concerned about the alcohol being served on the train.
So what's the game plan then? Ditch the Sam Adams and sell spliffs? :cool:
Sell both. Add a special marijuana car at the end of the train and watch ridership soar.

yeah but how many times have you seen on the TV show cops or anyother cop show cops panicking over a alcoholic.
Drinking, selling and purchasing alcohol is legal. Using, selling and purchasing marijuana is not.

But by all means, attempt to minimize the death, destruction and mayhem that abusers of alcohol cause. Drinking and driving is among the more serious effects of alcohol. Yet it remains legal. It should be legal. So should marijuana, which by all accounts is definitely NOT more dangerous than alcohol, and in my opinion less dangerous.

Funny, what the guy did doesn't bother me at all. I'm sure half of Amtrak passengers are transporting some marijuana, though probably not that much.
I am more concerned about the alcohol being served on the train.
So what's the game plan then? Ditch the Sam Adams and sell spliffs? :cool:
Sell both. Add a special marijuana car at the end of the train and watch ridership soar.
Maybe that's how the PPCs can become revenue earning - Pacific Pot Car :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back