Emergency Cord

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, I've been informed from a very reliable source that Amtrak Special Agent Pat is in fact Amtrak Special Agent Pat. I had speculated that he might have been some kind of impostor geek, but apparently he was on the level regarding his Amtrak employment status. For what little that's worth.

Haven't said this before, but I seem to recall that the clown's (Bozo's?) middle initial on his official ID was W. I thought at the time that that explained a lot, and expected to be hauled off to Gitmo for taking Amtrak pictures.

But as for being armed, I just couldn't picture such a sleazy little runt even knowing how to handle a weapon. Never entered my mind, and all I wanted was to be rid of the idiot and head up to get a window seat.

BTW, I've been informed from a very reliable source that Amtrak Special Agent Pat is in fact Amtrak Special Agent Pat. I had speculated that he might have been some kind of impostor geek, but apparently he was on the level regarding his Amtrak employment status. For what little that's worth.
Haven't said this before, but I seem to recall that the clown's (Bozo's?) middle initial on his official ID was W. I thought at the time that that explained a lot, and expected to be hauled off to Gitmo for taking Amtrak pictures.

But as for being armed, I just couldn't picture such a sleazy little runt even knowing how to handle a weapon. Never entered my mind, and all I wanted was to be rid of the idiot and head up to get a window seat.
He may have been charged with a pea shooter.

If you see him again ( Special Agent Pat) Ask him where the "Emergency Cord " Is!!! :lol:

Trainfan

If you see him again ( Special Agent Pat) Ask him where the "Emergency Cord " Is!!! :lol:

Trainfan
Be careful with that kind of statement Trainfan! If the emergency cord winds up around Patrick's neck, you just might leave yourself open to be charged as an accomplice! :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back