Empire Builder Quiz

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sky12065

Conductor
http://www.purposegames.com/game/amtraks-empire-builder-quiz/info

I just found the above site link where you can view a map with locations along the Empire Builder route then try to guess the name of the stops as they are indicated in a box at the top. I was terrible with it but I'd bet that some here on AU could do real well. Some of you may have already been there... done that, but then again some may not have. Just thought I'd share this with those who haven't.

Hey! Let's lobby for an MSP (Mind Stimilus Package) where we can all apply for funding to cover a round trip on the Empire Builder and one additional round trip on an Amtrak train of your choice! :p
... each month! :D I'll even promise it would cost less than $100,000,000 - at least my portion! :p (My round trip choice would be KIN-NYP-CHI-SEA-LAX-SAS-CHI-LAX-EMY-CHI-NOL-CVS-CHI-WAS-MIA-PHL-PGH-WAS-NYP-ALB-BOS-KIN! :p Maybe I'll do something different the 2nd month! :D )

That was fun! Only scored 84% Will get a full course in May! Builder is the main event for my wife and I's trip. It's about time! We are very excited. First time on the Northern route. Entire trip (three weeks from today) 5/7/09 MTP-GBB #6 5/8/09 GBB-CHI #380 CHI-SEA #7 5/10/09 SEA-PDX #513 5/14/09 PDX-SEA #506 SEA-CHI #8 5/16/09CHI-GBB #383 5/17/09 GBB-MTP #5 Hope the flooding and washouts have subsided and are spliced. Keeping our fingers crossed. We in Cedar Rapids are all too familiar with flooding.

Hey! Let's lobby for an MSP (Mind Stimilus Package) where we can all apply for funding to cover a round trip on the Empire Builder and one additional round trip on an Amtrak train of your choice! :p
... each month! :D I'll even promise it would cost less than $100,000,000 - at least my portion! :p (My round trip choice would be KIN-NYP-CHI-SEA-LAX-SAS-CHI-LAX-EMY-CHI-NOL-CVS-CHI-WAS-MIA-PHL-PGH-WAS-NYP-ALB-BOS-KIN! :p Maybe I'll do something different the 2nd month! :D )
What! Do it in reverse? Be careful though... we don't want you to leave KIN a nice young man and return an old Rip Van Winkle with a long beard! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

72%. Not bad, but I should have gotten in the 90s, considering I have an EB poster hanging in my room that lists all of the stops in order!

Whoa don't ask me why but I just plugged most of that into multi-city thats all like connected :eek: thats some trip!!!

Whoa don't ask me why but I just plugged most of that into multi-city thats all like connected :eek: thats some trip!!!
Hey, ain't trip'n illegal unless perscribed by a physician? :eek:

I'm not a doctor - but I play one on TV! :lol:

I'm not a doctor - but I play one on TV! :lol:
I once played doctor too... but it wasn't on TV! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back