Employment testing in LA next week

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. My friend recently applied for the lead train attendant position. She had to take the 4 hour long aptitude test. I applied for the train attendant position and human resources said the test I take is only about 45 min long. Is this true? I've been stressing myself out over the huge test and starting to think I heard the time wrong. Does anyone know if there's a difference? Thanks.

The Lead Service(Train) Attendant deals with money so they want to make sure they ain't dumb. A Train Attendant pretty just assists the customers and conductors so there is no handling of money and much less responsibility.

are u taking the test just for train attendant or this position for train and service attendant

The Lead Service(Train) Attendant deals with money so they want to make sure they ain't dumb. A Train Attendant pretty just assists the customers and conductors so there is no handling of money and much less responsibility.

are u taking the test just for train attendant or this position for train and service attendant

Yes. It is the service/train attendant position.

Hello. My friend recently applied for the lead train attendant position. She had to take the 4 hour long aptitude test. I applied for the train attendant position and human resources said the test I take is only about 45 min long. Is this true? I've been stressing myself out over the huge test and starting to think I heard the time wrong. Does anyone know if there's a difference? Thanks.
Don't worry about train attendant test. It is so easy that even Sarah could pass it without writing on her hand!

:rolleyes: :) :rolleyes:

hi got a call today to go for testing and orientation for amtrak next week just wondering how the test was for the asst conductor position... thanks for any help you can give me.

Wow, I got my call for AC testing and orientation for next week too!

Now I have to (gladly) cancel my loophole trip for next week!

hi got a call today to go for testing and orientation for amtrak next week just wondering how the test was for the asst conductor position... thanks for any help you can give me.
Are you testing in LA?--

anytimes a good time for a job test!

Are you testing in LA?-- no in testing in ohio

anytimes a good time for a job test!
no im testing in ohio

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back