Florida Special - Chicago to Miami (Pullman)

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orie

Service Attendant
Pullman company is offering a round trip train to three South Florida hotel destinations (Orlando, Palm Beach, Miami) this holiday season around New Years. The train goes down to Miami, guests get four nights at one of the three locations, and get back on the train to Chicago, all between Dec 27th-Jan 4th. Pricing starts at $3907 per person. I'm not sure about the kinks of how they get there, I would assume they hitch a ride on a Chicago-DC train and then on the Silver Service. But who knows.

Lord knows this is out of my price range right now... but this sounds like an awesome trip if I had $4K+ lying around. I just thought I'd share in case anyone does have that lying around and might be interested :)

https://www.travelpullman.com/packages/fun-in-the-sun.html

*Also it appears the $4K per person really means if two people were splitting a room on the train. So the cheapest one person fare is really about $7.5K.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't get through to book just the rail segment, and I wind up with packages running a...rather high amount. Looks like that's going to take a phone call...or two...

*winces*

The Pullman idea looks appealing to me. Right now they seem to only be running on the CONO. I looked into booking a round trip package, but for some silly reason they only show packages originating in Chicago. What about those of us that want to RT from NOL?

Unless I'm reading it wrong, it looks like their RT packages can be booked for about $1,500 per couple - with uppers. I guess we'd have to upgrade one of us to get the same pair of upper/lower berths.

Back