for a change of pace and scenery, take the train

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always like the term "The Amtrak" I wonder if he/she calls it The United or The Delta? :p

Hmmm... He seems to not have been aware of the "no special drinks in coach" rule...

Hmmm.....as long as you don't make it obvious (non clear cup) or act like a fool with the adult beverage, I think this is treated more as a "guideline"........ :)

I added a discount code I found through a brief web search, punched in my AAA number, and with one click saved myself more than $300 over driving.
How did he use a promo code AND a AAA fare? I've seen very few promo codes that could be used with a AAA fare - 99.99% of the others can only be used with an adult fare! Unless this was one of those few, maybe you can on "the Amtrak", but not on Amtrak!

Hmmm... He seems to not have been aware of the "no special drinks in coach" rule...
Amtrak's enforcement of the "no adult beverage" policy notwithstanding, where would one put a cooler full of "adult beverages" while traveling in coach? A hip flask is one thing, but a "cooler full" is another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back