Fountain of Youth

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

warbonnet

Service Attendant
Guys,

Thinking about an overnight stay in Glenwood Springs on an upcoming trip out to Sacramento from Denver, to soak in the "fountain of youth" Anybody done this? What is the most convienent hotel to stay in, regarding the relationship to the Amtrak station and hot springs pool? How long do I soak to get back to 25 years old? Is it an eazy walk? Any tips? Best place to eat and drink? Thanks in advance for your comments.

Wb

Guys,

Thinking about an overnight stay in Glenwood Springs on an upcoming trip out to Sacramento from Denver, to soak in the "fountain of youth" Anybody done this? What is the most convienent hotel to stay in, regarding the relationship to the Amtrak station and hot springs pool? How long do I soak to get back to 25 years old? Is it an eazy walk? Any tips? Best place to eat and drink? Thanks in advance for your comments.

Wb
Been there, done that!!! We went last October, stayed at the Hot Springs Hotel (www.hotspringspool.com) Your stay will include free admission to the Hot Springs Pool, free continental breakfast, wifi, etc. A bit pricey but we liked it. You walk out of the hotel, cross a small street, go down some steps to the pool. The Amtrak station is across the Colorado River. The hotel will pick you up from the station for free & take you to the hotel. They also took us back over to have dinner at Glenwood Canyon Brewing Company which is across the street from the Amtrak station (glenwoodcanyon.com). If you look at the pics on their site, you can actually see the Amtrak station through the window. I soaked for good long while, but didn't get back to 25!!! :lol: We enjoyed it very much!

Have a great time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back