Free AGR Coupons

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColdRain&Snow

Lead Service Attendant
I have three One-Class Upgrade coupons and three Single-Day Pass to CA or 10% Discount coupons. All expire next month on 2/28/11. I've got AAA and will be traveling sleeper next month, so I won't use them and would be happy to mail them to folks who could. Just PM me with what you need and I can drop them in the mail to you. Will be coming from California. -Jeff.

I have three One-Class Upgrade coupons and three Single-Day Pass to CA or 10% Discount coupons. All expire next month on 2/28/11. I've got AAA and will be traveling sleeper next month, so I won't use them and would be happy to mail them to folks who could. Just PM me with what you need and I can drop them in the mail to you. Will be coming from California. -Jeff.
One Class Upgrade coupon and three Club Acela passes still available for anyone interested.

I think it is pretty nice :blush: of you to share rather than let them expire. Others have shared with me on several occasions and I am very greatful. Have a blessed Year! :)

I think it is pretty nice :blush: of you to share rather than let them expire. Others have shared with me on several occasions and I am very greatful. Have a blessed Year! :)
We are all one big (dis)functional family here at AU, and it's great to share with other "family" members!
cool.gif
I have been on both the receiving and giving sides, and both feel great!

Sure, you can "buy" them on EBay, but

1. You don't know if what you "buy" is what you'll get, and
  2. Why pay for something that your "family" member will give you for FREE?
    huh.gif

That will do it as they are all spoken for now and will go out in today's mail. I echo your sentiments and am glad to keep them "in the AU family." I have learned so much from this family and continue to do so every day. The AU crew rocks!
cool.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 5 One Class Upgrades that expired Feb 11th 2011. Tried to use them but the first class was full. Is there any way to use them/trade them in or anything else now. So disappointed that I spent 10,000 reward points on these.

No.
sad.gif
After 2/28/11, they're not even worth the paper they're printed on!
sad.gif
You should have offered them before they expired!

FYI - I also have 1 upgrade and 2 day passes left from last year that were not taken either.

Back