Give AGR ticket as a gift?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeckysBarn

Lead Service Attendant
Would Mr BeckysBarn will be allowed to redeem an award & not travel with me? He only travels in a vehicle where he has control, so he wouldn't travel by train (or plane for that matter). If this can be done, I'll have him sign up for the 16K Chase card and the Facebook points.

Would Mr BeckysBarn will be allowed to redeem an award & not travel with me? He only travels in a vehicle where he has control, so he wouldn't travel by train (or plane for that matter). If this can be done, I'll have him sign up for the 16K Chase card and the Facebook points.
If you are asking can he redeem his points for a ticket and the ticket be in your name, the answer is yes. I have had my wife redeem some of her points for a ticket for me. You have to call to get this done.

Me third, if he doesnt want a free train trip I'll take one! :lol:

If you are asking can he redeem his points for a ticket and the ticket be in your name, the answer is yes. I have had my wife redeem some of her points for a ticket for me. You have to call to get this done.
Great! Looks like I'll be in a bedroom for my annual Thanksgiving trip!

Me third, if he doesnt want a free train trip I'll take one! :lol:
Oh no! I'm first in line! I've got 35 years seniority! :lol:

Back