Going to be on TV next week

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stntylr

OBS Chief
The 2cd season premiere of the NBC series Revolution will feature a very special guest star-me.

I will be in one scene where I play an evil doctor. I was very lucky to be cast in a small non speaking part.

I'm not an actor but I figured that if they were going to film near me and I have lots of free time I should be on the show. Of course when I got the part my scene wasn't shot in Bartlet which is 20 miles from my house but in downtown Austin an hour and a half away.

I had a great time on the set, I was surprised how much they wanted from me. I spent over an hour working on closeups alone.

I got to meet Elizabeth Mitchell and Giancarlo Esposito ( Gus Fring from Breaking Bad) walked right past me while I was eating dinner on the set.

If I need to make this train related I will point out the Texas Eagle stops in Austin and goes about 50 yards from one of the main sets in Bartlet, Texas.

Anyway 7 pm central on sept 25th. NBC. The season premiere of Revolution, check it out.

I will! I didn't know J.J. Abrams was involved. That makes me want to check out the first season, even though I still haven't forgiven him for the last three seasons of "Lost".

:cool: Cool Stan! I dont usually watch this show but will check it out! Several of the Eagle OBS had told me they were filming in Bartlett close to the tracks, Ill look for the set when I go by in three weeks headed for CHI via Florida! (the "Short Way" to the Gathering!) :giggle:

Back