Goodwill Adjustment

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed I received a thousand points from somewhere & when I checked my AGR Acct it said Goodwill Adjustment?????

Any Ideas?
It was meant for me, but they used the wrong AGR # - so give it back to me!
laugh.gif

Did you actually transfer points, or just inquire about it?

I actually transfered pts. In my case it's like they crossed in the mail. I transfered pts. which posted the same day I received the Promo E-Mail! I called AGR today to try to understand, what they called confusion, & was told the e-mail was poorly worded! My Main Question Is - Why send a special promo e-mail (targeted), if it's not different than your standard program & if your not gonna back it up!!!!

Sorry Amtrak, You Dropped the Ball on this One!!!

American Queen (Mississippi River Boat), here I come!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My Main Question Is - Why send a special promo e-mail (targeted), if it's not different than your standard program & if you're not gonna back it up!!!!
Perhaps because the marketing department at AGR is incompetent? They certainly have problems with standard written English.

In any case, my response to AGR giving me points for no apparent reason is to quickly and quietly back away and pretend that I've not seen anything. It's worked for me.

My Main Question Is - Why send a special promo e-mail (targeted), if it's not different than your standard program & if you're not gonna back it up!!!!
Perhaps because the marketing department at AGR is incompetent? They certainly have problems with standard written English.

In any case, my response to AGR giving me points for no apparent reason is to quickly and quietly back away and pretend that I've not seen anything. It's worked for me.

Is that kinda like " Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"???

Back