guess I should make it official

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lmctrouble

I've been posting here the last couple of days so I decided to make it official!!

My name is Lynda and I've never been on a train before - but I'm REALLLLY looking forward to our trip to Virginia this summer. My son and I are traveling for less round trip on the train than what the price of one round trip plane ticket is (the German part of me is thrilled to find the cheapest way to travel!!).

I hope to spend many years traveling and exploring the U.S. by rail!!

I would like you to know that you should not expect DB reliability on an Amtrak. Amtrak seats are far more comfortable than seat on the German Baureihe 401 trains. Amtrak Amfleets (most trains to Virginia) are also much older than a Baureihe 401. They were built 1976-1983.

Welcome aboard, Lynda!
hi.gif

I see that you posted as a guest. If you haven't done so yet, I hope you consider joining Amtrak Unlimited (AU). There is no charge to join AU, and there are benefits given to members that are not allowed to guest. One of which is to send a Private Message (PM) to another member.

Welcome aboard, Lynda!
hi.gif

I see that you posted as a guest. If you haven't done so yet, I hope you consider joining Amtrak Unlimited (AU). There is no charge to join AU, and there are benefits given to members that are not allowed to guest. One of which is to send a Private Message (PM) to another member.
I did sign up - apparently I just haven't been approved yet - lol. ;)

Welcome aboard, Lynda!
hi.gif

I did sign up - apparently I just haven't been approved yet - lol. ;)
Your account was approved at 10:10 Eastern Daylight Time, so you should be good to go now! :)

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard, Lynda!
hi.gif

You just want to refer her to AGR's... :giggle: And, yes, I'll let you (or ever MIGHT beat you to it) have the points.

Welcome aboard, Lynda!
hi.gif

You just want to refer her to AGR's... :giggle: And, yes, I'll let you (or ever MIGHT beat you to it) have the points.
I couldn't even if I wanted to!
sad.gif
AGR is only available to US and Canadian citizens!
sad.gif

Welcome aboard, Lynda!
hi.gif

I couldn't even if I wanted to!
sad.gif
AGR is only available to US and Canadian citizens!
sad.gif
I assumed by "German part of me" to be her ancestry, not that she lives in Germany.

:lol: :D :lol:

I live in Michigan not Germany, I've already signed up for AGR (sorry!!) AND I've already referred my son and signed him up too!!

Back