Happened to see a train pass at a non-scheduled time..

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SharonLPK

Service Attendant
I happened to see an Amtrak train Monday morning, about 8:10am, eastbound on the tracks in Elkhart, IN. Became curious because I have ridden on this route before and know that the train schedule doesn't show a train in this area during that time. Do these unscheduled sightings happen frequently? Or is there a route that I don't know about? :)

You said eastbound? :huh: (Or did you mean east of EKH?)

Well #29 arrived EKH about 8:30 AM (running about 1:15 late) and #49 arrived EKH about 6 minutes later (running 10 minutes late). However there were no (as far as I know) eastbound runs about that time.

You said eastbound? :huh: (Or did you mean east of EKH?)
Well #29 arrived EKH about 8:30 AM (running about 1:15 late) and #49 arrived EKH about 6 minutes later (running 10 minutes late). However there were no (as far as I know) eastbound runs about that time.
(omigosh, am feeling dumb now) -- ahh, obviously my sense of direction was out of order, as that would make sense (why didn't I think to look at that option before posting?!?!?!)

Thanks for setting me straight, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back