Happy Birthday Coach Seats.

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amtrak Railfan

OBS Chief
I want to wish you Coach Seats a very happy Birthday and I hope somebody will give you gifts on your Birthday today.

Thanks Amtrak Railfan! I got the best present money can buy from my in-laws: Amtrak Gift Certificates! Any suggestions from anyone on where I should go?

Will I will try to tell you where you can go they are New York NY,Philadelphia PA, Boston MA, Washington DC,Chicago IL,Pittsburgh PA and Albany NY. Thats help you about this?

Happy birthday! :D

Slightly off topic, but does anyone how to purchase these gift certificates? I would assume a call to Amtrak would reveal the anwser but I wanted to make sure.

Happy birthday, coach seats.Many happy returns.

And congrats on getting the appropriate type of present for a railbuff. How many of our non-rail oriented friends and relatives think we want some kind of little generic non-descript thing to put on a mantel, or something a three year old would play with in the bathtub.

But one time, actually, a co-worker bought me a gift certificate, it was not for birthday but was because I had gone to a lot of trouble getting something done for her at work.

AMTRAK-P42 said:
Slightly off topic, but does anyone how to purchase these gift certificates? I would assume a call to Amtrak would reveal the anwser but I wanted to make sure.
I think most staffed stations have them available to sell. I know the station in Williston, ND, has them, as they advertise them on the board that shows the departure times of the Builder. Also, you can order them from Amtrak online at http://store.amtrak.com/gifcer.html. I keep hinting to my parents that these would be great birthday and Christmas gifts, but I haven't gotten one yet. Maybe I should send this web address to them so they'll get the hint. ;)

My wife and I were given $500 worth of gift certificates for our anniversary last year, and we used them toward our trip from Florida to California on the Sunset Limited. They were obtained by calling Amtrak at 1-800-USA-RAIL. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back