Happy Journeys to All Those Coming To The Gathering

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

had8ley

Engineer
I have been watching the posts on how excited everyone is about this week-end. Some of you have already started your journey eastward (westward if we have anyone coming acroos the pond) and for that I commend each and every one of you. I am jealous of the Giordano's pit stop and only ask that someone save me a piece of the crust. In all sincerity I am grateful that we do have an Amtrak system that is fairly reliable, provides decent food services and quite often lately is showing a vast improvement in OTP. See you all when the Downeaster hits the bumper in BON. :) :) :)

I have been watching the posts on how excited everyone is about this week-end. Some of you have already started your journey eastward (westward if we have anyone coming acroos the pond) and for that I commend each and every one of you. I am jealous of the Giordano's pit stop and only ask that someone save me a piece of the crust. In all sincerity I am grateful that we do have an Amtrak system that is fairly reliable, provides decent food services and quite often lately is showing a vast improvement in OTP. See you all when the Downeaster hits the bumper in BON. :) :) :)
Indeed. I was trying to fit in a spin to Boston but life, work, time off and a dozen other factors put a damper on it.

I hope it goes well for you all I was hoping to pass on some tips!

Enjoy yourselves and the company and don't get hung up over the small details, it's all about trains and fun and swopping tales....

Even though I didn't make it, well done to Alan and his team for organizing what looks like a great weekend!

See you next year!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Even tho I only travel a few miles, I wish it were MUCH longer! :p

But I'm glad we have Amtrak (as much as we like to put it down) and that it operates a (sort of) national system! It allows many of us to get from our homes to Boston by train! (After all, we are Amtrak Unlimited, not Stagecoach Unlimited! :lol: )

I want to wish everyone a safe and enjoyable trip! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back