Happy, Merry, Smiles

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NE933

Conductor
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Also, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanzaa, and all the best for Peace, Joy, Health, and Harmony to all of you!

When I joined it was nice. But when i met all of you in Washington Union Station during the Amtrak 40th Anniversary special, was magical! I mean, we just clicked! I am glad to be a part of AU, and sometimes our conversations about Amtrak and rail in general can get hairy when we disagree. But sometimes in any disagreement we come away learning a new point of view we didn't know before, one which would never have been revealed if not for the great art of debate. Debates and arguements (as opposed to fights) unearth solutions to problems, and with the collective brains on this web forum we can put any ivy league university to cower. Thank you all for being part of my life, and for my life to be a part of yours. I truly wish all of us a better year with good health and lots of things to keep us happy and contented!

rje/NE933

And the same to you - and all AU members!
biggrin.gif

And here's hoping that there's some train travel in your future!

Back