Happy New Year to All!!!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Dylan

50+ Year Amtrak Rider
AU Supporting Member
:hi: Heres hoping that the upcoming New Year of 2011 will be the Happiest of Years to everyone in the World but especially to those of us that Love trains! May Amtrak have many Great AGR promos, may the politicians not use it as a whipping boy (glad Amtrak Joe is still Veep!)and may all your Train Journeys be wonderful Adventures that you share here with us! Best to all of you and yours and to All a Good Night! :) :) :)

And I agree with what Jim says! (Boy, I'm glad that 2010 is almost over - I can't take much more of agreeing with Jim!
laugh.gif
)

I've ONLY got 3 trips planned for 2011 so far! (2 are to you know where!
tongue.gif
) I've got to do better!
mosking.gif

Happy New Year to all Amtrak Unlimited members and all train travelers.

I'm hoping to attend the Gathering V, wherever it may be, in 2011,

Anyone have any interesting resolutions??

Happy, Healthy and Peaceful New Year to all.

Dick, my resolution is to ride more trains, even if I do not need to go anywhere.

Dave, I am not quite as bad as you are, but I am working on it. :lol:

Best wishes to all for a happy new year, I guess I have a head start on you folk with 2011, being 5 hours ahead of Times Square!

While not exactly a resolution, it is my desire to enjoy the "ups" more, not fret about the "might have beens", and live for each day, as much as I can.

Happy travels!

Eddie :cool:

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou - Happy New Year.

The only resolution I will make is to remain as crazy as I am. :rolleyes:

Aloha

I'm a week late, but Happy New Year!

This is what happens in the Pacific Parlour Car on New Year's Eve. No one knew the words to the song, and the little girl at the end of the video was telling us that it wasn't midnight yet, but we had a great time anyway. :blush:

I love it when people throw a party on my wedding anniversary (16 years).

And, yes, "Auld Lang Syne" was the last song played at the wedding dance.

Hope 2011 is a great year for everyone.

My plans include riding the Empire Builder between St. Paul and Glacier Park with sleeper accomodations and booking a trip to DC for 2012.

All the best,

Tom

Back