Hello

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nanavc

Train Attendant
AU Supporting Member
Hello, I am nanavc. I am thrilled to have found this place. I have flown before; and decided I am NOT a bird. About 2003 Amy best friend from H.S invited me to take a weekend trip to Chicago from MI. We took the Amtrak.I was hooked. every chance I get I take a trip by train. I now live in FL. and have with my grandchildren discovered MD, DC, NY,& PA . Next Year I want to go to WA. I've been a little nervous about planning such a long trip, but since I have found all of you and your wealth of knowledge, I am going for it. Thank you for advice you've given so far and thank you in advance for advice yet to come....All Aboard....here's to Riding the rails....

Welcome nanavc. This is a great forum. I discovered it about 2 years ago when planning my cross country trip, and I am hooked. I also live in Florida. BTW - I traveled cross country and back by myself last year and loved it.

Welcome! I think a lot of people have probably discovered this forum while planning a train trip, I know when I was planning my first LD trip I found this forum and it's only helped me since.

Welcome nanavc!
hi.gif

I'm glad that you found the "civilized" way to travel! You said you traveled by Amtrak before numerous times. I hope you have joined Amtrak Guest Rewards (AGR). If not I highly you do so before your next trip! If you would like a referral to AGR, just send me a PM (Private Message) with your email address!

Back